Friday, October 03, 2008

Nude Portait of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Unveiled in Chicago

Nude Portait of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Unveiled in Chicago

artlover886688888488




Sarah Palin by Bruce Elliott.

CHICAGO.- Bruce Elliott, 68, of Chicago, has unveiled a nude portrait of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin in his bar in the North Side of Chicago, the Old Town Ale House. The work is four feet tall and is drawing crowds to the bar. In the portrait, the governor is wearing her trademark hairdo, holding an automatic rifle and standing naked on a polar-bear skin rug.

Bruce Elliott said, "I don't see how she could be offended by this. I made her into a sex figure."

Bruce Elliott admits to being a supporter of Senator Barack Obama. He also said that his daughter posed nude for the painting.

He said, "My daughter is a heck of a stand-in for Sarah Palin. She can even do the voice."

Bruce Elliott further stated, "I've been following her (Sarah Palin) religiously. I had never heard of her before, like everyone else. I find her bizarrely fascinating, even though I pretty much despise everything she stands for."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home